Hyderabad: The Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation (TSMFC) under the company’s Training, Employment and Placement Program invites applications from Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists and Parsis for accelerated skills development courses. short-term job skills.
Here are the courses available:
- Web Developer (FTCP, Hardware & Networking, Software Installation),
- Pre-Primary Teacher Training, Advanced Beautician Makeup, Mehendi Design, Skulp Carving,
- Digital Marketing and Customer Service Manager,
- Computer and network equipment,
- Splicing Technician,
- Towel at any time,
- hotel and hotel management,
- Cloud computing,
- Data science and robotics,
- Entrepreneurship Development Program,
- Blood Bank Technician,
- Medical Laboratory Technician,
- Versatile health worker,
- Dialysis technician.
Classes will begin in state districts on Nov. 15.
Here are the eligibility criteria and the documents to be submitted with the application forms:
A) Trainee’s Aadhar card.
B) The candidate must belong to a minority community with the exception of Christians.
C) Applicant must be in the age group of 18 to 35 years old.
D) The annual income of the parents of the candidate originating from the rural areas below
Rs.1500001- and for urban candidate below Rs 200000 (Certificate of Income
issued by Mee Seva Office/TahsildarlMRO)
E) The candidate must possess a minimum of diplomas in accordance with the Crash
Professional skills development courses for employment and self-employment
Applicants wishing to undergo training under the program should obtain application forms from designated district minority protection officers from November 4 and should submit their application forms with attachments no later than November 14. .