Classification: ANU Officer Grade 5 (Administration)
Salary package: $74,782 – $81,579 per year (prorated) plus 17% superannuation
Terms: CDD, 12 months, part-time (17.5 hours per week)
Job Description : Project Manager PD and Pewer ANUO5 (5).pdf
- Play a key role in delivering a vital strategic research development program for the College
- Have the opportunity to collaborate with some of Australia’s leading researchers and learn more about their research
- Work in a beautiful campus environment on the doorstep of the city.
We are looking for a Project Officer who can take on a key support role to help deliver a diverse range of strategic research development projects across the College of Arts and Social Sciences. These projects aim to build relevant institutional capacity through which the College can help its researchers better achieve strategic research objectives.
Your demonstrated ability to provide effective logistical and organizational support for these projects, with superior attention to detail, will be crucial in ensuring they achieve their objectives, as well as building a reputation for excellence in their execution. Your proven qualitative analytical skills, in particular your ability to accurately and effectively synthesize key information from project activities and workshops, will be critical in understanding key issues and informing the future direction of the project. Your high-level communication skills will inspire positive stakeholder engagement with the overall strategic research development work program
In return, you will be part of an exciting and creative program of work that aims to bring about meaningful change in how the College can better strategically support scholars.
For further information on this position, please contact CASS Strategic Research Development Manager, Sejul Malde E: email@example.com
The ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences (CASS) is one of the seven colleges of ANU. The College, which is structured into two main research schools, offers degrees in more than 20 disciplinary fields and excels in research in the creative arts, humanities and social sciences. The College has a significant international research presence and is a major source of national policy advice. Our academic staff are internationally recognized for their research and 57 are members of the Australian Academy of Humanities, the Australian Academy of Social Sciences or both. We also welcome 13 future Australian Research Council Fellows and three ARC Laureates. A vibrant center of activity, we host more than 270 conferences, concerts and exhibitions each year, most of which are open to the public. Our students, staff, and graduates come from more than 60 countries, bringing a diversity of perspectives to campus life.
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant at Indigenous.firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information on staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
To apply for this position, be sure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter from no more than 3 pageswhich answers the following three questions:
- How do you think your skills, experiences, and interests can contribute to successfully supporting the delivery of strategic research development projects for the College of Arts and Social Sciences?
- How did you contribute to the success of the qualitative analysis of information (highlighted by examples)?
- How do you go about establishing and maintaining trusting relationships (highlighted by examples)?
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) that includes the names and contact information of at least three references (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees, you can complete them online when prompted in the application form.
Please note: The successful candidate must have the right to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. A job offer is conditional on satisfactory results.
Closing Date: November 16, 2022