DUBLIN, May 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Pharmaceuticals Outlook, 2022” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The report provides an outlook of the global pharmaceuticals market for 2022-2026, including emerging trends and growth opportunities. Prioritizing booster doses over initial dose coverage is negatively impacting global mitigation of the COVID-19 pandemic, resulting in serious consequences for health and social and economic well-being and delays endemicity.
The ongoing pandemic has accelerated the transformation of pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and the decentralization of clinical trials, data-driven R&D, digitization of the supply chain and outsourcing have taken center stage.
The industry will focus on supply chain resilience and the adoption of innovative technologies to improve efficiency while ensuring that healthcare remains precise, preventative and results-oriented in promoting inclusion social and financial.
In 2021, the focus was on COVID-19 in terms of drug discovery and therapy delivery; this trend is expected to change by the end of 2022, and oncology and CNS are expected to become the main growth areas for the pharmaceutical industry. Value-based care will take center stage and drive a shift to platform- and data-driven drug discovery and development models.
Main issues addressed
- What is the size of the global pharmaceutical industry from 2022 to 2026?
- What are the dynamics around the deployment of COVID-19 vaccination and the path to endemicity?
- How are advancements such as decentralization, blockchain and new modalities driving the transformation of the pharmaceutical value chain?
- What are the current and future therapeutic, R&D and investment prospects and how are they evolving?
- What growth opportunities can ecosystem players tap into in the near future?
Main topics covered:
1. Growth environment
- Regional impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Key Pharmaceutical Industry Predictions for 2022
2. Strategic imperatives
3. Market trends
- Market segmentation and scope
- Key Trend 1 – Strategies to fight COVID-19 for a long time
- Key Trend 2 – Data Driven R&D Approach
- Key Trend 3 – Intense conflict between affordability and access
- Key Trend 4 – Biologics Drive Manufacturing Capacity and Capacity Expansion
- Global Pharmaceutical Industry – R&D Spending Outlook
- Perspectives from key therapeutic areas
- Prospects for venture capital investments and mergers and acquisitions of Biopharmaceuticals
4. Macroeconomic factors
- Global GDP Growth
- Analysis of the 2022 scenario – Quarterly global growth
- Supply Chain Disruptions – Impact Analysis
- Sustainable Development Initiatives – Impact Analysis
5. Revenue Trends, 2021
- Global Pharmaceutical Industry – Historical Sales and Forecasts
- Segment Performance – Historical Sales and Forecasts
- Revenue forecasts by region
6. Key predictions for 2022
7. Small Molecule Segment Outlook, 2022
8. Biologics Segment Outlook, 2022
9. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Innovative Formulation and Delivery Technologies for RNA Therapeutics, 2022
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Research, development and contract manufacturing services to support emerging biopharmaceutical companies in Asia Pacific2022
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Digital Therapeutics to Support Evidence-Based Medicine Treatment and Adherence in the EU, 2022
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x59hwl
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-pharmaceuticals-market-growth-opportunities-2022-contract-research-development-and-manufacturing-services-to-support-emerging-biopharmaceuticals – businesses-in-asia-pacific-301542477.html
SOURCE Research and Markets