Registration deadline: September 22, 2022
The Africa Research Excellence Fund is pleased to launch the call for the AREF Research Development Fellowship Program 2022/23.
- Support researchers in Africa who are emerging leaders and working on important human health challenges, to develop their skills as a researcher.
- A three to nine month internship at a leading research institute in the UK, Europe or Africa, with additional support at your home institution before and after the internship. Up to £40,000 available.
How to register
- Application Form PART A Summary Information (online form) https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RDFForm2022
- Parts of the BG application form
Applicants must complete and submit the following:
- Application Form PART A Summary Information (online form)
- Parts of the BF application form
- Part G of the application form (the signature sheet)
- A letter of support from the host sponsor
- A letter of support from the employer sponsor
- Two publications chosen to demonstrate the nominee’s career history.
- An electronic copy of the last degree obtained by the candidate, usually the doctoral certificate.
For more information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AREF Research Development Fellowships 2022/23