- Color Technology (in person) April 27-28, 2022
- Fundamentals of Paints and Coatings, Applications (Virtual) May 10-13, 2022
- Principles and Practices of Coatings Formulations (Virtual) May 17-20, 2022
- Waterborne Coatings: Technology, Formulation and Applications (virtual) June 7-10, 2022
- Fundamentals of Resins and Polymers for Paints and Coatings (virtual) June 14-17, 2022
These short professional development courses, very popular among personnel in the paint and coatings and related industries, are offered to delve into a variety of topics of practical importance. With the exception of the Color Technology Short Course, all other courses are delivered virtually. The synchronous virtual format is highly interactive, which will enhance learning from the comfort of your work or home. Depending on the topics, these short courses are beneficial for new entrants to the industry to learn the basics, as well as experienced professionals to deepen the basics and catch up with new technologies or developments. These short courses cover all major contemporary technologies such as water-based, solvent-based and high-solids coatings and resins.
If you have any questions, please contact the program coordinator: Debra Johnson: email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1-800 932 8689.